ASSET MANAGEMENT AND AIRPORT TROLLEYS
Horustec is a Carttec registered trademark that functions as an indoor asset management system, developed from a platform that integrates state-of-the-art ultra-wideband (UWB) technology with multiple functions that make it an innovative and highly useful tool for trolley management at airports.
What can we analyse?
1. Trolleys will be permanently under control. Horustec allows you to know how many people are in each area of the airport and where they are at any given moment, so you can anticipate the needs in each area of the airport.
2. How many trolleys are in the queue for the counter as a whole or one at a time.
3. Elapsed time of use or immobilisation with each trolley.
4. The location of trolleys in terminals and car parks.
5. In the case of other mobile elements, such as sweeper cleaners, the cleaning route, hours of use and daily cleaning time.
Dynamic management: Real-time trolley monitoring data
Identity, sending and receiving: Data on entry and exit of airport trolleys
Statistics and analysis: Trolley data stored in the cloud and statistics based on the preferences and requirements of each airport.
Breakdowns and maintenance: Airport trolley maintenance data and condition records.
Precision: The UWB technology gives us the location of the airport trolley with an accuracy of 10cm.