The organisation of events demands constant improvements, such as the RFID technology presented by Carttec.
The large number of attendees, security measures and tight deadlines mean that venues need solutions such as an access control barrier, an intelligent management system or analysis and statistics devices.
What is RFID technology?
RFID, which stands for Radio Frequency Identification, is a system of identification between objects or persons using radio frequency. In other words, data encoded on smart RFID tags is captured by an RFID reader for registration.
Some of its most common uses are:
- Locating and tracking objects and people
- Access control of employees or attendees at an event
- Locating patients and staff in defined health areas
Of course, these are just a few examples. As you can imagine, this technology has multiple applications. In addition, at Carttec we provide you with Horustec Events, the technology for events specially designed to optimise processes.
How does this Carttec system work?
Considering its application at events, RFID technology works as follows:
- Each attendee is assigned a unique identification code. It incorporates specific individual information on each person, such as contact details or the company.
- The system enables you to know where attendees are and, in real time, to visualise their distribution within the exhibition area.
- It is possible to create a customised configuration for each event.
- It is also possible to access an updated maintenance inventory, list of attendees, list of exhibitors, etc.
- Statistics can be created based on customer preferences.
- Real-time attendee information can be accessed from mobile terminals.
Features and benefits
This system has 5 main features that make it unique, as well as extremely useful in the organisation and control of events.
- Security system: the server that stores the information is totally secure. Back-ups are made to keep data safe.
- Progressive system: RFID technology is very stable. This means that, during operation, it supports both wireless and wired connection. It can also be carried out by a single person or by teams working simultaneously.
- Absolute reliability: all Carttec management and control systems are precise, tested and highly reliable tools.
- Practicality: intuitive menus and buttons make it easy to consult data and statistics. In this way we can analyse the behavioural habits of users.
- Efficiency: our system provides information on the position of the public and also creates warnings about possible incidents.
In short, RFID technology allows us to track attendees in real time, obtain entry and exit data from attendees and compile statistics on user preferences. If you would also like to benefit from the advantages of this system, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Carttec, innovating for the future, revolutionising the present.