When we think about the parts of a shopping trolley, we usually think about the wheels, the undercarriage, the basket… However, two of the most often forgotten parts may in fact totally transform the user experience. These are the handles and the coin holders. We explain why it is so important to take them into account.
Handles and coin holders, two key items
When we go shopping, we want the process to be fast and effective. Nobody wants to spend extra time in the supermarket, especially considering on many occasions that the 24 hours in a day are just not enough.
Saving time for users is one of the characteristics that can make them choose one shopping area over another.
These are small details, almost imperceptible sensations that influence user experiences.
Some of the handles’ special features are as follows:
- Ergonomics: optimal and smooth steering of the trolley. At the same time as we push it, we are holding our personal belongings, the items we want to buy, etc. The handle must facilitate this combination.
- The possibility of personalisation. Not all supermarkets are the same, and not all customers are the same. We know how important it is for you to meet the needs of your shoppers. For this reason, we offer you different accessories with which you can equip the perfect handle.
Why is the coin holder important?
If all these subtle details influence how consumers think, talking about the coin holder is key.
This small part of the trolley can totally transform the trolley’s handling in the docking station.
We constantly refer to the efficiency and time spent in the purchasing process. It is important that it is fast, but also that it is functional.
At Carttec, we currently have a wide range of options available. Plastic trolleys, metal trolleys, hybrid shopping trolleys… All of them can be customised with handles and coin holders to adapt them to the needs of each customer.
How many times have you gone shopping and had difficulty getting the trolley rolling, with a handle that was not ergonomic or when getting your coin back has seemed like mission impossible? Well, those are some of the reasons which underpin the work we do every day. Creating the best retail management tools that enable you to deliver optimal shopping experiences.
Maximum quality and functionality
At Carttec, we are very demanding when it comes to quality, but without forgetting that our products’ efficiency and ease of use is also important. These two characteristics are not implicit, which is why we analyse each case individually, in order to design useful and durable items.
In the case of shopping trolley handles, choosing the right one will bring us two main benefits:
- Customers will feel more comfortable in their shopping experience.
- This will lead them to buy more products, even if they did not intend to do so in the first place.
- As a result, after these small subliminal changes, customers will return to the establishment.
Providing a complete and satisfactory user experience is essential to increase a retailer’s profits.
You have already seen that considering the design and functionality of trolley handles and coin holders cannot be overlooked. If we want the customer to buy more and come back, we must make it easy for them. Contact us to help you achieve this.
Carttec, Innovating for the future, revolutionising the present.